- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
The Policy and Standards Division of the Library of Congress has received a revision proposal for the Lepcha ALA-LC romanization table from Charles Riley of Yale University. The proposal aims to align the Lepcha ALA-LC romanization table more closely with current Lepcha language scholarship, and is largely based on the work of Heleen Plaisier.
Comments on this proposed revision should be sent to Bruce Johnson in LC’s Policy and Standards Division (email@example.com) by September 7, 2012.