- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
In a series of webcasts, Dr. Barbara Tillett, Chief, Policy and Standards Division of the Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate, presents information about Resource Description and Access (RDA), the next generation cataloging code. Presentations currently available include one providing background and an overview of RDA, and one on the cataloging principles of RDA. Future presentations will focus on Functional Requirements of Bibliographic Records (FRBR), Functional Requirements of Authority Data (FRAD), and the content and structure of RDA.
- Resource Description and Access: Background/Overview (EVENT DATE: 05/14/2008; RUNNING TIME: 67 minutes)
- Cataloging Principles and RDA (EVENT DATE: 06/10/2008; RUNNING TIME: 49 minutes)
- RDA: Antecedentes y aspectos de su implementación (EVENT DATE: 08/13/2008; RUNNING TIME: 85 minutes)
- RDA Changes from AACR2 for Texts (EVENT DATE: 01/12/2010; RUNNING TIME: 75 minutes)