- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
With the administrative reorganization of the Library of Congress's Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate on Oct. 1, 2008, the Cataloging Policy and Support Office has become the Policy and Standards Division, and its email address has been changed to email@example.com. Messages sent to the former address (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be forwarded to the new address until November 1, 2008, at which point any mail so addressed will be bounced back to the sender as address unknown. The email addresses of individual staff members in the division remain unchanged.