- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
The Library of Congress began implementation of the new practice of providing spaces in non-Latin fields for all newly created bibliographic records for Korean serials as of October, 2007. This change provides spaces for non-Latin fields to reflect the parallel romanized fields for all Korean serials, even when a field consists solely of Chinese characters. Appendix O in the CONSER Editing Guide is being revised to reflect this change and will be issued in August 2009.