- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
A new guide to the new classification schedule on Law of the Indigenous Peoples in the Americas is currently in draft stage. This draft along with a bibliography is being made available for discussion at the upcoming American Association of Law Libraries meeting in Boston.
Classes KIA KIK: North America is a subclass of the Library of Congress Law Classification, Class K.
Guide and Bibliography [PDF, 1.5 MB]
Questions should be directed to Jolande Goldberg (firstname.lastname@example.org), Policy and Standards Division (PSD).