- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
The second edition of this manual, providing in-depth cataloging rules for archival film and video, was published in Fall 2000. The following pages are the first updates to this edition. As needed, updates will be posted here and published in Cataloging Service Bulletin. Select the rule numbers below to view the updated pages.
|13-14||Text revised; punctuation and content designation of examples corrected; reference to rule number corrected|
|33||Typographical error corrected|