2013 Children’s Guide to the Library of Congress National Book Festival
So many places to go, so many authors to see and hear and read. Use this guide to make sure your National Book Festival adventure is a real page-turner!
- Get insider tips and plan your festival schedule
- Learn more about the children’s and teen’s authors appearing at the festival
- Complete fun activities
- Use the festival map to navigate your trip on the National Mall
- 2013 Children’s Guide (English) (PDF, 5.6 MB)
- Guía para Niños 2013 (Español) (PDF, 5.8 MB)
- 2013 Teacher and Youth Group Leader Guide (PDF, 2.0 MB)
Thanks to the Mensa® Education & Research Foundation for collaboration in development of the 2013 Guides to the Library of Congress National Book Festival.