- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
Here are links to Webcasts from training sessions on RDA: Resource Description and Access (the new international cataloguing code) at the National Central Library in Taipei, Taiwan given March 21-23, 2012 by Barbara Tillett, Ph. D., Chief of the Library of Congress Policy and Standards Division and Chair of the Joint Steering Committee for Development of RDA. The presentations are in English with introductions in Chinese.
The Webcasts are now offered for use, free of charge from the National Central Library in Taipei, Taiwan. The Webcasts require the RealPlayer, available freely from the Real Media Web site. If you do not currently have the RealPlayer installed on your PC, go to www.real.com and select the button "RealPlayer Free Download."
Activating the links below will open the presentation in a small screen at the National Central Library. Once the presentation starts, place your mouse over the screen and right click. One option is Zoom, Full Screen. This will allow you to view the presentation slides and the video properly.
- Part 1 of a Speech by Barbara Tillett
- Part 2 of a Speech by Barbara Tillett
- Part 1 of a Workshop by Barbara Tillett
- Part 2 of a Workshop by Barbara Tillett
- Part 3 of a Workshop by Barbara Tillett
Accompanying material (from the Library of Congress RDA site):