- Resource Description & Access (RDA) Chapters 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 16 & Appendices
- Library of Congress-Program for Cooperative Cataloging Policy Statements (LC-PCC PS's) for RDA Chapters 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 16
- The MARC 21 Authority Format
- The Policy and Standards Division has made available a comprehensive version of the Descriptive Cataloging Manual (DCM) Z1 and the LC Guidelines Supplement to the MARC 21 Format for Authority Data. These documents are current as of August 1, 2009. Note to NACO participants: DCM Z1 includes an appendix with instructions specific to Library of Congress staff that may be exluded when printing.
Electronic versions of both documents are also available through Cataloger's Desktop.
- ALA-LC Romanization Tables in .pdf format (required only if contributing headings in non-Roman languages)